Thursday, May 29, 2008

Breaking it down to forever be broke

I have refused to continue the cycle of thinking...well I can live with it. It's like giving up and accepting defeat when there's no need to do so. So, I let it go.

When you find yourself questiong what you can live with and changing yourself and your thinking to adapt, something's not right. J is and will always be both victim and perpetrator of his behavioral circumstance and I can't take that misery ride with him.

The desire to be loved can not override your God-given common sense. There's not that much promise of what will be in the world. When someone's head movements and hand gestures give you the same feeling as seeing Flav kiss anyone...it's time to roll.

God gave me a way out
and
I
Took
It!

1 comment:

Max said...

*Doing a Praise Dance*

Thank you Jeebus!!!!!